mandag 24. januar 2011

Get well card!/ God bedring kort!

I`ve tried the brushstroke teqnique on this card. I think it turned out very pretty! This card is for an old lady that has been so unfortunate to end up in a car accident. I thought I`d try to cheer her up with a card and some flowers.



DP from Maja Design and Inkido. It`s very clean and simple.


The image is from Penny Black. I`ve coloured the stamp with my Le plume markers, before I`ve sprayed it lightly with water and then stamped it on paper. I love the effect. :)

I hope you like it. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by. :)

5 kommentarer:

  1. wow så flot kort, lækker teknik med fine farver og motiv. Tusind tak for de søde ord.Du må have en dejlig dag
    knus Pia

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempefint kort, så flott stempelmotiv.

    ha en fin kveld :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Vakkert kort i nydelige farger. Kjempefint motiv.

    Klem, Trine :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Lekker stempelteknikk! Ser jo ut som om det er akvarellmalt. Nydelig kort!

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi Therese,
    This is a totally gorgeous card. Beautiful image. I love the flowers and the colours. Fantastic card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for alle hyggelige kommentarer! Thank you for all your sweet comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails